Whether you are looking to have a small dent repaired, or a more serious repair, you will need to find a good auto body repair shop, and with that in mind, here are a few indications of a good car repair garage.
- Customer Focused – From initial contact until the repair is completed, you should be kept informed at every stage, and if there are options, the garage should explain these, and give their honest opinion on the best way forward.
- Qualified Technicians – There is a reliable accident repair company in Basildon that only hires time-serviced mechanics, and they are experienced at working with all makes and models.
- State of the Art Facilities – The garage should have a pain spray room, along with the equipment that is necessary for carrying out body repairs. Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) is a cost-effective way of fixing small dents, and any good repair shop would offer this service.
- NBRA Registered – If the garage is a member of the National Body Repair Association, this is a good indication of top quality service. The association is very fussy when it comes to membership, and any garage that passes their stringent requirements is certainly a good company.
- Customer Testimonials – This is another good indication of what to expect, and any repair shop that has lots of glowing testimonials will likely be an excellent choice. Customer service is an important aspect of the industry, and the customer should always be informed at every stage of the repair.
If you look for a repair garage that offers all of the above, you should be very happy with the outcome.